Looks like Sony could be gearing up for the next-gen, if a recent job listing is an indication of what might be next for PlayStation gamers in the future. The job listing, discovered by a ResetEra member, is for a Gameplay Engineer position with a new dev team based in the San Diego area. The […]
During the big re-reveal of Marvel’s Spider-Man, Insomniac Games let it be known that for those who pre-order their PS4 exclusive Spider-Man adventure, you would receive a trio of Spider-Man outfits! The first one revealed was the ROCKtacular Spider-Punk outfit, from the Spider-Verse mega-event from a couple years back. The second suit? As many of […]
This one should be chalked up to something taken with a huge grain of salt, but Target has leaked a release date of November 1st according to comicbook.com. Now target has been known to do this quite often and compared to many places has a pretty high ratio of being at least close, but honestly lets see what E3 brings. Best wishes and may the gaming gods bring you glory.
The first patch for Chrono Trigger on PC is out, with the following patch notes taken directly from Steam:
- Character sprites and background graphics adjusted to be more in-line with the original style of CHRONO TRIGGER. This can be selected from the menu as “Original” graphics, and is the new default selection.
- The font has been updated to give the game a more classic look.
- Text which did not match the game experience on PC has been revised, and a large number of other text issues have been corrected.
- Fixed the way the word “TRIGGER” is displayed as it floats in on the title screen.
- Adjusted the order of the demo video and animated opening sequence from the title screen to be more in-line with previous versions of the game.
- The background gradient of each text window has been adjusted to make it darker towards the bottom.
I haven’t had the chance to go back and check it out, but this should go a long way to restoring some faith for fans. Best wishes and may the gaming gods bring you glory.
It seems people have been misusing the brig in Sea of thieves, and thanks to that they are now working on adding invite only crews to Sea of Thieves. For more details you can go to pc gamer
It wasn’t long ago there was a rumor floating around about a Spyro trilogy remaster coming this year. That rumor was quickly said to be fake and was never coming at all much to the dismay of fans everywhere. Well now the release day is September 21st, and that is officially September 21st by the way. All built from the ground up for the PS4 and XB1 September will be a great time for Nostalgia fans. Best wishes and may the gaming gods bring you glory.
After a long wait we finally have a release date on the long await PS4 exclusive Spider man game, and it isn’t as far away as many expected. That date is September 7th. Not a lot is known but we did get this trailer as well, enjoy and may the gaming gods bring you glory.