I loved Pokémon as a kid but I’ve fallen out touch of them; I love how the old formula has involved. I love the idea of a huge open world game on the same scope as Breath of the Wild and Elder Scrolls…for the first time in a really long time I actually have real interest in the series and I hope for the best. May the gaming gods bring you glory.
Am I the only one still shocked COD is still going? The trailer is more cinematic spectacle but it’s a nice spectacle; am I really expecting a huge revolution in COD? Not really, but the trailer looks nice. May the gaming gods bring you glory.
Morning everyone, not long ago you guys probably remember me telling you about a game called Star Renegades The rogue-lite strategy RPG. This game is full of great pixel art, procedurally generated dungeons, and a fun story that is all about joining a rebellion, fighting, dying, reviving and doing it all over again in hopes of stopping an evil force from taking over everything in the universe.
Now I know some of you prefer a hard copy of your games instead of digital, and as of August 27th you can pick up the retail version or click on the link about to get one of the limited editions that come with some extra stuff like an art book and such and are also individually numbered. ( Savior Gaming does NOT get paid for you doing so)
Star Renegades is absolutely a game I recommend checking out as I have personally put many hours into it, and now is an ever better time than ever. Best wishes and may the gaming gods bring you glory.
Powered by the next generation of Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine™, World War Z: Aftermath lets you play with up to three friends or on your own with AI teammates against hordes of ravenous zombies in two huge and totally new story episodes set in the city of Rome and Russia’s Kamchatka peninsula.
- New Battles from a World at War: Fend for your life and make a stand against the swarm in two thrilling new story episodes — take back Vatican City in an epic confrontation in Rome, and join forces with survivors in Russia’s snowbound Kamchatka region.
- New Ways to Fight: Decimate the undead with a brutal new melee system featuring two-handed and dual-wield weapons like the sickle, cleaver, fire axe and sledgehammer, and experience the heart-pounding immersion of Aftermath’s optional first-person mode.
- Deep Hero Progression: Level up eight unique classes, each with their own perks, including the new Vanguard class, armed with an electrified shield that can plow through the horde with devastating efficiency. Customize your weapons and conquer new daily missions with special modifiers for bonus rewards.
- The Next Generation of Zombie Action: Play in glorious 4K|60 FPS on next-gen systems. Endure hundreds more zombies on screen than ever before possible in the new Horde Mode XL, coming exclusively to PC, PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S in a free post-launch update.
- The Complete World War Z Experience: Aftermath includes all content from World War Z: Game of the Year Edition, including full episodes in New York, Moscow, Marseille, Jerusalem and Tokyo – altogether 23 total PVE maps across 7 massive episodes, an amazing wealth of content.
- Play With Friends Anywhere: Aftermath supports up to four-player co-op with full cross-play between consoles and PC, including Steam and the Epic Games Store. Or play solo with AI teammates so that you don’t have to rely on friends or strangers to continue the story.
World War Z: Aftermath will launch this fall on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC via Epic Games Store and Steam, with backwards compatibility on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S at 4K|60 FPS. In 2022, World War Z: Aftermath will officially launch on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S with a free next-generation upgrade and additional enhancements, including the new Horde Mode XL.
About Doomsday Vault
Doomsday Vault. Rescue Earth’s precious plant life. In your robotic suit navigate a flooded city, break into an underground lair and explore ancient pyramids. Find and collect seeds and return them to the safety of the Vault. Nurture seeds to grow new sustainable crops. Unlock additional tools and items to customise your suit. You’re on a lone mission to rescue Earth’s precious plant life. Adventure around in your robotic suit using its tools and abilities to explore challenging environments. Locate and collect Earth’s precious remaining plant life. Rescue the seeds from these critical species and return them to the safety of the Vault. Find nutrients to nurture your seeds and grow a sustainable crop in your Vault. Progress through levels and grow crops to unlock additional tools and customise your robotic suit.
- Adventure missions to find precious seeds for the Vault
- Challenge mode with races, mazes, scores and leaderboards
- Vault to nurture seeds into crops
- Challenging puzzles and gameplay to suit all ages and experience
- Engaging 3D environments
- Play as the iconic DV Robot character
- Robot suit customisation
- Beautiful soundtrack and sound effects
- Helpful plant information
- Supports MFI, PlayStation and Xbox game controllers
- Supports Siri Remote on Apple TV
- Localisation support for 15 languages
Ok all my RPG lovers, this one is my friends over at ININ games and STUDIOARTDINK. August 13 you can pick up the psychical or digital version of WitchSpring3 Re:Fine – The Story of Eirudy.
In WitchSpring3 Re:Fine – The Story of Eirudy, dolls are of central importance to Eirudy, if not indispensable. By defeating monsters, Eirudy absorbs vitality into her soul stone to bring her dolls to life. With her companions to stand by her, the brave witch faces every enemy in her way.
As the game progresses, Eirudy’s collection of puppet companions grows, each coming with individual abilities to aid her in battle. Using, understanding and summoning these dolls is one aspect of mastering this expansive RPG!
- Customisable Magic System
- Turn Based Battles
- Different Story Paths
- Multi Language Support
- Superb Crafting System
- Unique Atmosphere
- A Lovable Protagonist
- Individual Characters that develop and evolve
- Fabulous Soundtrack
This is one of those games that I cant wait to get my hands on personally, not only because of who is making it but because the premise itself seems pretty interesting. Best wishes and may the gaming gods bring you glory.
I can’t put into words how excited I was when I saw the decrepit halls of the Ishimura again…all I can say is I’m seriously excited and may the gaming gods bring you glory.
Some of you may remember me reviewing similar titles of Taito and ININ games in the past as they have sent me quite a few of their remasters and I can truly say they have always been top notch, And I do not expect this one to be any different. They may not always be my preferred genre, but they always bring that nostalgia feeling with a new age play style. I have set all the details you need below, in their words if course.
TAITO and ININ Games are happy to announce G-Darius HD – a remastered port of the original G-Darius from 1997! The classic shoot ‘em up will be released both physically and digitally on Nintendo Switch and Sony PlayStation 4 for Europe and North America later this year and can already be pre-ordered.
Developed by the masters of remastering at M2, G-Darius HD is a beautiful port of the original game from the late 90s that was known for its epic, boss versus player beam-battles and its brilliant, catchy soundtrack. Back then, the game was praised as a prime example of how to bring a 2D game genre to 3D properly. Now true fans of the series and new players alike, can enjoy this iconic shoot ‘em up in HD glory! And those who enjoy authentic graphics, faithful to the original also get their money’s worth, as it can be played in low resolution to get the classic arcade experience.
Branching stages and different paths within one stage
Iconic maritime-inspired boss design
Unique capture system of enemy spacecrafts for strategic depth
Playable with modern high-resolution, or original arcade graphics
Fantastic soundtrack and audio design
For more information about the game, visit https://darius.iningames.com/
For the most part this has a strong Layers of Fear vibe but I like how the world seems crumbling around you. The really tight corridors is a nice touch too. It seems like a alright pick for some quick scares. May the gaming gods bring you glory.
I was sold by how funny and true the trailer was. I wasn’t too interested in the first but I decided to give it a try. 2 looks beautiful and the world looks interesting. I can’t want to try the first now. May the gaming gods bring you glory.